T-commerce solutions & service
- End to End solutions for linkage-type and channel-type T-commerce services on IPTV, cable, satellite and various other platforms.
- System makes it possible to flexibly respond to business expansion in case of an increase in subscribers, revenue.
- Service UI planning with consideration of UX and company-specific business models can be applied to the service.
- The solutions provides interoperability with legacy systems such as data transmission, orders, payments and etc. over the broadcasting network when providing T-commerce services.
- Operations management system for T-commerce service management.
- 1. Return Server (R/S)
- TV application screen composition data, subscribers, products, and orders are processed in real time through stable interoperability with the system.
- Registers the necessary data for service in T-DB, and saves, inquires and processes the data usage history collected from APP in DB.
- 2. T-Commerce Data Agent (T-DA)
- Scheduled products and data, such as main screen, skin images, product information, can be periodically searched from the DB and transmitted to the Platform H/E
- Platform H/E system transmits the data by multicast using Object Carousel method through broadcasting network. T-DA supports two types mode, active and passive mode, according to platform’s policy.
- 3. T-Commerce Admin (T-Admin)
- Administrative system for store management, service settings for UI change, promotion events, application management statistics, etc..
- Shinsegae TV Shopping, Shopping & T, W Shopping (channel type)
- Hyundai Home shopping, Lotte Home shopping, GS Home shoppping (channel type, linked type)
T-commerce VOD CMS
- VOD content management system for T-commerce
- It provides content management cost reduction and stable operation by processing VOD content registration, transcoding, platform company transmission, content registration and distribution status management, statistics, etc. by one system.
- 1. CMS
- Registers with T-commerce system and transfers VOD content to platforms
- Offering VOD content registration management, asset ID management, delivery distribution management, progress notification and statistics history management.
- 2. Transcoder
- The VOD content for playback in the APP is converted into a format required by the platform set-top box
- Offering of multi-profiles registration, transcoding status management, distributed processing
- Links up with T-commerce CMS to provide effective operation, offering a system of consistent content management
- When providing T-commerce service of TV home shopping and T-commerce provider, it provides product information, store information, VOD, etc. with A/V
- Service application for set-top box that can be purchased by various payment means such as credit card and credit transfer.
- 2003.01 ~ Hyundai Home
- 2012.01 ~ Lotte Home Shopping
- 2013.01 ~ GS Home Shopping
- 2014.09 ~ Shinsegae TV Shopping
- 2015.01 ~ W Shopping
- 2016.06 ~ Shopping & T